Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WHAT THE EEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFF IS THE MATTER WITH US?

can someone please help me pick up my jaw, and shed a tear or 20 for the world we live in. read on to find out why.

my eyes have seen things, my ears have heard things, i know the world is on a moral downward spiral. i've had myself believe that things are not as bad as i might think. but am i wrong. they say grown men dont cry but i just shed a tear, for our world has mutated into something i can't put my finger on. i say mutated because i dont believe good old evolution could have been responsible for this. u might wonder where all this is coming from. what in the world could make engineerAyo shed a tear a 3. u'll find out at the end of the post. my friend sent me a clip on youtube and my jaw dropped i'll need a fork lift or a crane to raise it back into place. watch the youtube clip below and make sure u swear for whoever didnt do a good job at educating the kids in the video. help me formulate somn special for the adults present and didnt stop the madness u r about to watch.






the space above is for the invisible curses i rained on those responsible for all the moral breakdown in our world.

18 comments:

Kafo said...

mercy i couldn't continue watching it
i had to stop
this is scary and sad and messed up

ChiefO said...

temite, i tried to warn u but i was being defibrillated at that time. sure there were adults present, the camera person for one. then there is the female that walked past the camera person sometime during the clip.

off to work

Anonymous said...

Wat kind of sick nonsense is that.. If that was my child i would beat and lock u in a room.. wat happpened to child innocense.. when we were forced to wear those huge dresses and hav pig tails and touchin a boy was forbidden.. i didnt know was sex was till i was 13 and that was becus of skool now my younger sis who is 9 knws alot more than i ever did...

Toluwa said...

okay, Chief O, i have seen that video b4 somewhere and i was so pissed off. did u notice that an adult walked by and did not even stop...wat nonsense....immorality is being passed on to 4yr olds these days. This is very sad.

Temite...thankfully, it was not in naija and they are not naija kids, cos that would mean that the world is definitely starting to self destruct. A naija parent must not see their child do this crap and not do anything..BUT it doesnt mean those kids dnt do it...they just hide it from their parents...


Okay this was a long comment, am done!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I can't lie, I didn't watch the clip. When I see kids, it can get me really riled up. Reading the comments above, I am glad I didn't watch it. Let me reserve some of my own innocence this morning.

Yessie said...

Raunchy is an understatement for this. A friend emailed it to me a few wees back and I REFUSE to watch it again. It makes me wanna puke

As if it ain't bad enough that they encouraged it and video taped it, the fools had the nerve to put it on the web...geez pure foolishness

Anonymous said...

oh my God, this is ridiculous... Jeez! and some adults were there laughing...

Toluwa said...

Chief O..oya go back and read my post o!...the thing was just being very unsupportive...or i was just technically slow, whishever...

Femi B said...

chineke...you ever recorded this haba...what is happening...i just dey scream for my room. Damn GOd help us

Buttercup said...

Im on my phone so i cant watch the video, but from the comments n the tone of ur post im sure its not somn i'd wanna see..

The world is comin to an end real soon..ridiculous n more ridiculous things r happenin..

Unknown said...

This is not good. Very irresponsible of the adults, unhealthy for the children. It's also very sad.

Monef said...

Wow, just wow. There are no words.

Vera Ezimora said...

It says the video is no longer available. What was in the video???

Naija Idol said...

the video is no longer available but i still can c wats happening there. its actually awful.

Unknown said...

Why edit your thoughts...hmmm na wa for u o.

Anonymous said...

Erhhh You should update jooo! BTW - I love the new look, tis prewwtyy.

Unknown said...

Ah yes o please update na. Ahn ahn I'm tired coming to this blog and seeing the same old post.

Anya Posh said...

hah, i saw this vid a while back. Men, its obvious that it was an adult filming this thing from the height & angle of the camera.

Now I ask, what kind of useless imbecile will condone this kind of behaviour, and again in public. It is also obvious that the adults must've been getting a good laugh & merriment from the whole thing, no wonder these children are 'performing' for them.