Sunday, September 21, 2008

"igwe", nigerian day parade, X

ok IGWE, that some song on Dbanj's latest CD. i dont know how that song is doing me but i've been feeling it a lil too much lately. im scared to listen to it on TRUSPOT cos IT might block it like they did DUDURADIO. maibe i'll just get the CD and rip it onto WMP, they cant block that can they. Igwe - DBanj "IGWE E! IGWE E! IGWE E!"

NIGERIAN INDEOENDENCE DAY PARADE NYC 2008 is on saturday, i dont know if i'll be attending yet. but im kinda like 70% on the side of attending. anyway, i'll be sure to get my paparazzi on for y'all to see if i decide to add the remaining 30% to my 70%. hopefully i'll have fun, cos parades tend to get boring after attending 3 yrs straight if i know how to count right. my passies from slanting island are attending. which is kinda why i might be there as well. if u need to know who i am. just simple look for that dude in a gray polo shirt with everyone around him in green. yeah i know im special like that. few yrs back i did my gray thing and my friends were cursing me out. i just didnt feel like being eco friendly (going green) dats all. im feeling the same way this year as well. but we'll see i might decide to go green afterall. maibe i wont want to be the only one not in green in my passie circle. talking about green, i need to call vera, is she driving to NYC for parade or is her chicken livered self staying put in good old Bmore as always. idiot like her, she has been making noise about attending for God knows how long. come to think of it, if vera were to attend, since she is already green, that means she wont need to wear anything since her birthday dress is green enough. not like that would be a good sight but anyway. on a second thot i doubt if she'll attend though. Her baby TAB lives in NY and she might not want to meet up with him in a public place. she prefares private sessions.

8 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol @ vera's green b'day suit.

Igwe is a great song. I enjoy listening to it.

Anonymous said...

have una seen Vera naked before, the plot thickens, I am interested, I beg jist. New yorkers have the most fun. Maybe next year sha.

Toluwa said...

u bera show up..i'll be looking for u! MD is having deir own indpendence thingy, maibe she wld go for dt one..

Lmao at her being green!

Buttercup said...

Hahaha! I can only imagine vera's response to this..

Sounds like fun..i wish they did such here in SA..

Yessie said...

Why are u picking on Vera, I choose to back her up on this. agabya like u :p

ChiefO said...

temite, i wont answer till vera comes here to start talking smack. whatever she says it most likely is the opposite. if vera miss yarns i'll spill the watery beans. and in case u need pics. i'll be gladder than glad to supply u.

solomonsydelle: ur name long small but... anyway vera cant deny the fact in my blog post. as per igwe, "i went to iboland dem call me many names dem dash me title, IGWE E!"

jusToluwa, i no fit promise o. but i'll try to show up. just search for my gray shirt in the crowd and if u do not find me, then i guess u didnt search well enough.

buttercup: she cant do anything but to agree to all i said. if she doesnt agree then she'll have to prove me wrong.

yessie: u just leave me alone or else. talking about picking on vera, do u know all the cruel and unusual punishment she has shown ppl in blogville

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

see who is back.......... you need to update yourself on what been going on in blogville. howdy.. dont go away again for too long.......

Buttercup said...

knock knock!!