Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Boring Day

hello people! i got good news! i ended up not driving to JFK. although i still got my sleep interupted though. but all well, i still got the chance to catch some snooze.
went to work today, was there for just over 5 hours and it felt like forever. most of the work i did was done in the last 2hours. that shit hole called sears needs to be repackaged b4 its extra too late. why do i worry anyway, i'm getting my ass out of there sooner than they could imagine and to think one of my former managers actually tried talking me into transfering to the department she is in now. lil does she know that all men dont have a career in sears. anyways she will be alright. she said i should think about it like its some jamb question. my mind hasnt been there for quite a minute now and they all dont get it. my motivation to be in sears is ZERO! soon enough they'll learn.
i have my second interview with enterprise on tuesday, so i'll be going to MD this weekend probably monday though my cry baby manager wants me to work. can someone help me tell her she can kiss my ass and tell me the flavor.

my good people i got to go now, sleep don dey catch me. o da ro.

No comments: