Thursday, August 31, 2006

Good Bad Day

to start with i have had just 3 hours of sleep and my eyes have started giving me signs. started of quite early and then things kinda got kinky. but we prevailed. yes o! we did, ALL BAD DAYS FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL NOT PROSPER!

anyways aside from the not so appealing stuff that happened. guess wat? i saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by going with geico. do i hear u call me silly, i'm actually not as silly as u might think cos ireally saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. ok if u dont believe me analyse this...PROGRESSIVE = $4000; ALL STATE = $2500; GEICO = $1500. so do the math. i actually saved a whole bunch of money.

the next five days are going to be hectic, between our party, this nonsense shit hole called sears and my interview in MD. i know i would have my plate extra full. but as i be omo naija, i am totally up to the task. i'm ready for any curveball that comes my way.

i'll keep u all posted on all my runnings.

sleep is catching me.

goodmidnight.

2 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

Olodo, when did you get a blog?? I jusy realized it righ now (cause I am goin thru & readin comments on my blog). So uhm...did you get 2 talk 2 the gecho @ Geico? I wanna meet that gecho, 4 real. Yea, I know he's not real - so what?! Anyways, so when are you coming to MD?

ChiefO said...

MUMU like u. u think say na everybody dey go night school like you. anyways i dey MD right now as i type. why u dey ask sef u get money wey u wan give me. yeah i thot so too.