Wednesday, November 01, 2006

its been a long minute

sup y'all, i haven't blogged in quite a long minute. its note like i dont have stuff to blog about but the fact is whenever i get to this contraption about the life of engineerAyo, i just turn around and read other peoples blogs instead. e.g. as i type i have vera, bijou, and overwhelmed's blogs opened on other windows. i came to tell y'all about the lil red capri pants and wat them pants do or did to my system and also talk about my coworkers custom made JACK DANIEL BROWNIES but thots of sunday's plane crash just keeps hopping, skipping and jumping back into my head. My friends lost their step-dad in it and we've all been kinda playing things down but we all know things alright. hopefully something would be done to the aviation sector to make it a lot safer sooner than later. and sooner than later wont be until half the population of nigeria get sacrificed. and if they dont have any solutin to it. I SAY WE SHOULD WIRE UP THE BRAINS OF OUR LEADERS AND THE TRIGGER SHOULD BE LINKED TO THE DECISIONS THEY MAKE. ANY WRONG DECISION, WRONG THOT, OR ACTION MADE SHOULD TRIGGER OFF SAID EXPLOSIVE, THUS WE HAVE ONE LESS DUMB DECISION MAKER TO WORRY ABOUT.

note: the anger i feel made me type some of the aforesaid in uppercase. anger partly caused by the happens in nigeria and by things happening in me, to me, around me, within me, ati be be lo......

No comments: