Monday, March 19, 2007

random mouthing

hey my people, make una no vex o. i've been trying to put up my much talked about jhudd, beyonce diss song. but this shockwave thing abi wetin dem dey call am sef, no gree me. maibe i'll try a lil more and if i cant i'll jsut have to whitemail it to y'all to listen to.

other stuff, orisirisi has been happening o, between this northeast weather changing from nice to freezing every 3days and my practicing dance moves i'd use to sweeps vera's grandma off her feet. then with the side dish of this united nations state i am in.(yes i said united nations and i'll explain when i get the chance to) but be sure its about this state of woman bruhaha that i've been hinting you guys about lately.

so it is official i am on my way to baltimore for vera's grandma's party already. cherub is going to NSBE so i'll be attending as single as a dollar bill. i was gonn use her as my handbag b4 but i realised why take sand to the beach when theres enough sand at the beach. short story long, cherub can go to pittsburg and ohio, i'll be in baltimore doing my own "engineering project"(wink wink)

anywho, i also heard the most hilarious 911 call last week while driving to work. i'll check and see if i can find some audio clip for it. if not i'll type out the dialogue between the caller and the 911 operator for y ou guys to read. na GOD talk say make olopa no stop me for overlaughing on the highway.

anywho, make i go nourish something. i'll be back for my blogrounds later.

6 comments:

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Ehen! God don catch u, a whole me, handbag. Na who yarn u say i'm going to NSBE? I'm just branching there small make i catch my trips and see my friends, but i'm going for my own conference o. Anyway, take loadsa pictures esp. of Vera's yansh 'cos i've heard a lot abourrit (lol).

Anonymous said...

warrahel.. i put a comment here and now its gone.. cherub im seriously suspecting you oh..what did you do with my comment now? you have to pay consolence abi na condolence fee for the mental anguish i went through not finding my cmment here!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Overwhelmed, u just wait for me there o, by the time i panel beat ur fresh long legs, u'll know not to accuse me like that again (lol). Abeg re-post better comment jere.

Vera Ezimora said...

Cherub, you don craze finish! Take a picture of whose yansh??? No vex me o!

Chief: LOL. So you're tryna sweep my grandma off her feet ehn? LOL. I;m sure you will get her very well. LOL

And don't even think of bringing a camera!

Mari said...

lol@ these crazy girls.

Have fun at Vera's grandma's bday. Pls bring us back lots of pics. Am not interested in Vera's backside, just her face. Thank you.

Vera Ezimora said...

Where r the resta ur posts?? And u need 2 update!!