Friday, March 30, 2007

update!

hey womanbeings and manbeings. how una dey o? hope y'all good people are doing great and you all not so good people .... all well. i've been aiight. keeping myself sane as always. i've not been able to post up jhud's beyonce diss song but yall can go on youtube and type in UPSTAGE YOU and voila be ready to get ur ribs cracked over and over again. this time tomorrow i'll be in baltimore with miss vera and her peeps. not to worry y'all u have a nice rep to go represent you guys. i can eat for more than one person. i'll try to dance for more than one person. and i'll sure be glad to help upgrade ur software with stuff that went down.

as per my woman bruhaha. it is well! thats all i can say. soon enough u'll hear about it. including the scenes that i would normally delete. make i go this isi-ewu woman house go remind am about my order tomorrow morning. i no wan hear story say the goat head jump comot from pot begin dey make noise o.

ms DBL is in naija. i was gonna ask her a favor but who knows she might have plans of her own. was gonna havve her $%^&*&*(())_)%^&&&***(**&*%^$#@@@@#%^()( for me but all well. make i leave story for another day. hopefully she is doing ok cos i havent spoken with her yet.

moving on, i wanna go to ireland or london in may but damn tickets damn flippking high. make we see sha. i might hook myself up with a sugar mummy at vera's party so maibe she'll make that her first project.

anywho i dey go jare enough talk for one sitting. i'll be back with more. dont forget to go to youtube and check out the UPSTAGE YOU clip i talked about earlier.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hook urself a sugar mommy huh? That will be the day!! Hope you had fun at the party.

Lowla said...

manbeings.. wassup.. lmao@ woman bruhahaha..pele you'll be fine.. e sha take e easy..

Vera Ezimora said...

Ehm xcuse me, but didn't you say you were gonna blog about the parry? No vex me o! Check my blog, dear, I blogged about you sef.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

A-Y-O dot com, oya now give us the 411 on Vera's grandma's party. Abeg did u take a pix of Vera's u-know-what? Glad y'all had fun. Shey u know u owe me "ogunfe" o. This one that u shipped a whole cooler of isi-ewu to that gal.

Ms zee said...

ok... your isiewu is famous o, vera blogged about it... I told you I am game if you are, you dont need any sugar mommy.....

ChiefO said...

ms zee, r u seriously game. cos if u r i've been game since i was old enough to brsh my teeth myself.

i'll update all y'alls software later today. i hope i wont leave any stones unturned. i'm just kinda finally getting over my hangover. make una no vex.


OFF TO WORK I GO. B4 TRAFFIC COME HOLD ME MAKE I LATE THIS MORNING.