Monday, April 16, 2007

BAD DAY :( :(

its been raining for like forever. i slept with 12inches of water in my basement lastnight. it had receeded a lil bit by this morning. had to be at work, dont know how my basement looks like right now. hopefully all my summer cloths are not messed up. cant imagine shopping for stuff i didnt have to shop for.


:( :( :( :(

Inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajiAAoona.(Q2 vs 156)

just got news that my grandma from my second mum has passed.

Rest in peace Grandma.

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! to Allah we belong and truly, to him we shall return."
(Surat Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #156)

2 comments:

Lowla said...

Eya...Epele.. May her gentle soul RIP.

LMAO.. I think the weather is messed up everywhere.. and I pray all your clothes get soiled..:p

Anonymous said...

ehehehehehe, Chief o, it is my eyes decieving me abbi wetin? u are quoting the quran? ahahahahahah, wonders shall neva end. Sorry about your grand ma though..... may she rest in peace.
eh yaa and ur basement too.... ndo!