Saturday, April 28, 2007

metamorphosis of ME....

hey people. wats good? its been a rather long minute. this is kinda like the intro to the metamorphosis of me blog post i had wanted to put up for the past longshort minute. basically it would talk about me, how i've been, and how different situations around me have (for lack of a better) changed me. some have brought me full circle, some have not but all in all, everything put together sorta seems to me like a metamorphosis of sort. anyways y'all be good (yeah right) like you would actually listen. i'll be back for what might be part one or maibe a shorthand version of the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chiefo.. what have you been up to self.. e don tey oh.. i hope you're alright.. i've missed you

ChiefO said...

hey overwhelmed, abeg make una no vex jare. i get story plenty o. but i no know as i go take open my mouth talk everything without edit as i dey always do.