Thursday, April 12, 2007

COMING OUTTA THE CLOSET!

hey people, how has your week been? mine has been hectic like say we dey war zone. anywho, i came online to blog about some serious stuff. (the metamorphosis of me. Part 1.5) but i had to upload some stuff i've been holding back for y'all b4 doing that. i hope you awesome people would not think of me different after reading this, cos i'll need all the support and encouragement i can get.

B4 i start uploading wats on my mind. lately i've been listening to BBC news at work and yesterday i heard on there that female civil servants (govt workers) are required to fill out an appraisal and the rules require them to give information about their menstrual cycle, the last time tehy took maternity leave, etc etc etc etc. i dont know for them o but one think i can bet my money on is that, it is a man that came up with the idea. its funny to me cos i dont understand how this piece of information would benefit the indian Govt. i cant help but laugh at this orisirisi beautiful nonsense these indian people are pulling with themselves. talk about invasion of privacy on a grand scale. even VERA would not want such information in the hands of just anybody, who knows wat harm they might cause or wat they might do with it.

Now the reason for this blog post. the past couple of weeks have been very dificult for me. i know this would come as a shock to many of my readers, even my friend. but i've calculated the pro's and cons of my actions and i've decided to come out into the open. i've made a decision and i'm taking a bold step forward starting with this blog post.

i cannot continue to live the way i am, i cant say categorically that i've been living a lie but i hope my doing this would help lift a whole lot off my lil chest and i could be as clear headed as everyone else. those of you that personally know me(i'm not so A-NONI-MONS) might not have seen traces or traits butt hey were there all along. sometimes visible sometimes otherwise but they have always been present. even missDBL couldnt have seen this coming and i didnt hide it from her either.

i've had my moments on the DL too. i remember as far back as highschool, there was this one person that always made something in me jump whenever we are in the same space. i didnt see it as anything then but time has revealed to me that that i was feeling back then.

i hope some of you wont be dissapointed in me, or hopefully i wont have dissappointed any of you. i have been in denial all the while but this past couple of weeks were brutal, kinda like a turning point for me. this is wat makes me happy, i'm glad i can finally share this piece of information with you guys. i would really appreciate your support and taking time out to hear me out. i thank you all in advance for your support from here on from the bottom of my LUNGS (i say lungs bcos i have a icepick where my heart used to be) what i have been trying to say is that, i think i am in love with tall girls. yes! you heard right and I said it. I AM COMING OUT AND PUBLICLY DECLARING MY LOVE FOR TALL GIRLS.

8 comments:

4wardnfiaca said...

my broda, u r not serious! Haba, I thot u were coming out as in coming out!
I'm sure that all the tall girls appreciate ur outing. As I am moderate height myself, all I can say is hmmph!
as for short people, I don't think they will like this 2 much o
lol. nice write-up. kept me in suspense till the end

4wardnfiaca said...

oooh, did I mention I was first?

omohemi Benson said...

Lol, with the confession,I thought you were coming out with somethingelse. Like you are addicted to FOD or something.

Menstrual cycles? what does that have to do with anything? Please! those people are sick!

Mari said...

LMAO nice try but u didn't get me. You like tall girls? May I ask how tall you are...dont lie. You can email it to me if you dont wanna share with the rest of blogsville. Reason I ask is coz I've been doing a mental survey.

Demola said...

Get your Tall Girl Mackin on... it might be difficult if you are a Midget though...Good Luck!
I hope that you realize that many of these tall girls have some mighty feet, but hey if you can deal with a lady that has bigger feet than you, do your thizle..

www.notjustok.com

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

what are you trying to say. That average height girls like us ae simply not good enough. I am thoroughly ashamed. Infact I am terribly vexed, that height will be the reason why you will not fall in love with me, me and my 5ft.3 inches self. Infact I will continu to wear my 6ft inches, at least I will continue to look tall...LOL.

You self you are a serious case. Infact let me ask, how tall are you self..eehh..

Thanks for checking in on me. I am well and ok..just trying to wind things down.

Im sure you are well. Have a blessed weekend.

diary of a G said...

have a sup-splendid-delicious weekend

Anonymous said...

lol.lol.lol.
good one. lol.