Monday, December 18, 2006

5 wierd thingies about me.............................NOT!

I cant believe i'm doing this tag. Vera the next time you tag me abeg make sure its something i'd do and get paid doing it. if not,"dont even ask to bother" tagging me.
OK 5 OR MORE WIERD AND NOT SO WIERD THINGS ABOUT ME.
unce---
i smile all the time and i'm always in an upbeat mode. this isnt a problem but fact is even when i'm pissed i'll still be shining my teeth like i just brush them in 3weeks.
twice...
i wear my wristwatch on my right hand, it started when i got my first wristwatch some 18somn years ago and never looked back ever since. i dont eat cold food, not for nothing but if its not blazing hot, i cannot eat. finish cooking now and when i want to eat some half hour from now, i'd have to macrowave the thing b4 i can eat watever it is.
thrice...
i used to put ketchup on my pizza, dont know why but it kinda sorta tasted better that way. but now that i found gino's villa monte pizza. i dont need no ketchup cos that pizza is the hot shit. moving on, i also wont eat SALATU for anything (maibe some couple of million dollars might change that) but till then i REFUSE TO EAT SALATU (salad) no matter wat shape, size, texture, form, figure, brand or color it comes. i guess my not eating salad has to do with the fact that i dont eat cold food, and since i cannot warm it up with and it still same afterwards, its a no go area. i still owe missDBL a salad orgy and i sure would honor the raincheck when she decides to redeem it. only u could make me eat SALATU.
forice...
i always have two pairs of socks on. dont wear one for anything. i wear sweatpants under my pants during the winter cos i hate thermal wear pants. i wear my wristwatch for 23hrs 40minutes everyday. i've been sleeping with socks on for almost 13 years now.
fivice...
i tend not to accept gifts from people, very few times i have accepted birthday gifts, sometime i dont even expect gifts sef. i dont ask people whether enemy, friends, family or wateverumacallit for money even if i know i'll get it and might not need to pay it back.


THANKS FOR READING....

7 comments:

Lowla said...

I prepared mine ready for posting tomorrow.
in Phils, we sometimes put hot sauce on Pizza.
@ ur socks wearing na wah.. ur feet must be lickable then..lol lol.. did I just say that.. buhahahaha

Ok lemme get back to work..

How u dey? Long time no talk.. na work oh.. won fe fi ise pa mi.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

U're just an "ara oko" (bush boy). U don't eat salad? ABAJO, i now know the reason why ur booty always looks bigger and protrudes in the winter. U're weird o, wearing 2 pairs of socks? I wear socks to bed too, so i guess we've got that in common.

ChiefO said...

cherub so u have been checking out my booty in the winter abi. i need to start watching my back 4 real. funny thing is my booty dont look any different with or without sweat pants.

my feet are lickable o, what kinda topping or dressing do u want? that reminds me i need to go socks shopping, cos some of them need to be sent to the retirement home.(after their faithful service) and they shall be giving the 21 gun salute and the passng out ceremony.

Beautifully Human said...

so I take it you dont eat ice cream too, seeing as you dont eat cold food.lol. you mean you've never had a chicken ceaser salad? chiefo you dunno what you're missing o!
2 pairs of socks? even in the heat of naija? all I can say is weird, weird, weird...

temmy tayo said...

You don't accept gifts from people? Can you be my best friend please???? I am tired of giving out gifts to my friends.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hmmm...you dont accept gifts...good cuz im not really into giving them...

you remind me of my dad...his food must be HOT...i cant eat hot food...it has to a little warm...just a little...i cant eat cold food either...well depends sha...like i melt icecream...

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm disappointed 2 say that we have something in common. I don't do cold food either. I love my food very hot...depending on what it is, of course. Basically, i want hot food hot and cold food cold.