Friday, December 29, 2006

random yarning

sup all u woman beings, i know there is a warrant out for my arrest for not updating my blog for a long minute now. no be my fault o, it is laziness mixed with a whole bunch of things thats been keeping me away from blogvilla.
anywho, hope u guys ahd a nice xmas, mines was BORING. but its about to be spiced up. bijou is coming to the big apple. she is meeting up with some of her friends. we probably would hang out and all. maibe go dancing, salsa, techno, zouk, soukous, ati be be lo. bijou wants an owambe to go to but unfortunately i'm not an owambe person. talking about bijou and her coming to the big apple, abeg u all should warm bijou o. she is trying me! she is seriously trying me! she has refused to organized some nice shrimp fried rice when she comes and to think i was about to make her a deal. the deal is that i'll supply her with ingredients for pepper soup and even supply myself to PA to fix her the pepper soup and she dey use me do shakara. u guys should warm her o! cos if i vex ehnnn. if i vex ehnnn. i wont even tell u wat i'll do.

now that i have that off my mind. i have been listen to too much awilo longomba lately. its kinda my driving soundtrack. then i mix it up with dbanj and eldee. anyway i'll be fine, all these inner melons(thots and issues) trying to hold me down shall not be given the dark of nite not to even talk about the light of day.

so until i come ur way again, i remain engineerAyo. the adopted step-grandson of the idi of idi araba.

PS: i intend to do a 2006 recap b4 the end of the year so help me God.

3 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm first!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u pls give Bijoux some isi ewu for me? Tell her to stop here on her way 2 wherever she lives. *hisses* that rubbish gal.

Beautifully Human said...

hope y'all have fun in the big apple!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Vera Ezimora said...

Happy New year, Chief. Wish you all the best this coming season....not that I care 4 you or anything o! LOL. And since you're with Bijoux, help me give her one slap abeg