Monday, December 11, 2006

Mr. Biggs is a Naughty Man

"Mr. Biggs is a Naughty Man" those were the words of my 4 year old niece (call her lil miss 'Mo) on one of the battle of the titans she had with her mum and dad. ok it all happened some months ago, my mum and my second mum were going out to XYZ (girls day out) and lil miss 'Mo was bent on tagging along. they didnt have a problem with it but her parents (my sister and her husband) didnt want her to go, their reason being she had school the next day or somn close enough. but b4 they could say shokolokobangoshe, lil miss 'Mo had takena nice shower, was dressed to kill and waiting for "ganma and ganma doto" thats wat she calls them.
anyways, time came for them to leave, my sister and her husband still bend on derailing her plans out tagging along, sprung into action.
parents: 'Mo dont go you know u have XYZ and XYZ to do
'Mo: sad faced, no reply, just keeps walking out the door.
parents: we'll take you to the zoo (she loves animals)
'Mo: zoo, (tempted but no thanks) N0.
parents: we'll take you to Mr. Biggs.

then she dropped the bombshell that broke the deadlock, she won the battle no questions asked.

'Mo: No o! i dont like Mr. Biggs! Mr. Biggs is a naughty man!

i guess all you adults didnt know that, did you? u better start thanking my niece, for finding out who mr biggs really is and what kinda man he actually is too. all you mr biggs craving adults in blogville.
from that point on my sister and her husband had no more firepower to conquer this determined lil angel. because for her to disown Mr. Biggs in this hard time meant she had to go with "ganma and ganma doto" at all cost.

on the way back after their "girls trip" she looked at my mum and second mum and she asked, "Are we still going to Mr. Biggs?" the looked at each other and both said, i thought you said Mr. Biggs was a naughty man. but no anymore, she had accomplished what she wanted so why not try to push buttons just in case she could get some meat pie, ice cream and all the other good stuff, because Mr. Biggs might not be so naughty afterall.

and on this note, i have decided to do vera's tag the next time out.

have a nice day you all, and stay away from mr biggs, dont ask me why.

8 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

Yea you betta be deciding to do the tag! So Mr. Biggs is a naughty man ehn?

Lowla said...

LMAO.. your 4 year old niece is becoming smart after all..
The way these kids grow.. my God daughter turns 1 tomorrow and she is a lil too smart for her age.. ahhh..

What Tag? cos I know I haven't done the one azuka tagged me to do..:(

ChiefO said...

vera if u vex me ehnn! i wont do this tag and there is nothing u could do about it. better still u cant do more than a rats ass. nonsense and spices.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy's Girl said...

LOL... this was funny.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Ive been trying to leave a comment all day - problem with my blog - anyways hope it fixed now.

Your neice is a very intelligent young girl, why shouldn't she kill two birds with one stane - hehehe - very funny post.

Mari said...

Lol, ure niece is a trip. I know you said not to ask but why is Mr. Biggs a bad man?

Jess said...

lol - that was hilarious. Mr. Biggs is naughty - i agree