Sunday, December 03, 2006

running mouth!

how has ur weekend been so far? mine has been work work work (i need some distraction, abeg u, any takers?) anywho i just got back from JFK. the sight of people travelling brought up thots of how my xmas would be boring being in this NYC. i took my second mum to the airport. yes, i have two mums and no, she is not my step mum. two weeks ended faster than i could say shokolokobangoshe. the last two weeks have been fun though, although my sister had more fun with her than i did. work work work is all i do. simple english, a trip to JFK made the reality of not going to naija sink in deeper than i sank my teeth into this meatpie. what makes it worse is that i'm working against my wish and under duress for that matter. anyway i go beta we go buy toyota.

i need help. i've started bottling things up again and i fear the next melt down might hurt more than i can handle. been searching for my outlet valve for some days now but i cant find it. i need to find it soon b4 kinikon and kiniyi starts to happen to me. anyways, i'll be fine.

veruchka ezimora has tagged me again. i wonder when she would understand that sharing pain is not the right way to show affection. or should i call it inflicting pain cos she obviously aint feeling the pain. i can only complain this much though, cos one thing i know is thats what makes her who she is.

have a nice nite y'all. i need to go sauté my soul with the moin moin my second mum made b4 she left for naija. when i'm done, I'LL HAVE A REASON TO SOW! (translate the last phrase to yoruba and you'll be glad you did)

have a nice week y'all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...You are just a funny man!
You'd better go saute your mind and soul and even body with moin moin. With Ijebu garri oh! ahahah

Have a great week!!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Ha! Boring Xmas ke? Lemme spice it up for u (lol). I feel u though, my peeps are all going to London or Naija for Xmas. I'll be around sha, if that helps but u know i dunno anywhere. Bottling things up ke? I'm calling u tonite, better still F and i will 3-way u. Is it 'cos ur cover has been blown, that u don't want to write what's bothering u? U're sick o as per the translation. Have a nice day.

Mari said...

can someone please share the last bit for me... translate and then translate to English what he means by that. PLuzzzzz.

I'll be back!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Translation: "Mo ma ni idi ati so" meaning i'd have a reason to fart. Methinks that's what he means.

Vera Ezimora said...

Your cover has been blown? I didn't even know you had a cover. *hisses*

Anyways, where is the answer to the tag I tagged you? Whether this English I just spoke is right or not does not matter. Where is the tag?! You know I tagged u (since u mentioned it here) yet I don't see the answers. Don't vex me o

Anonymous said...

just saw ur comment(and othr pple's comments) u left on danald duke's bolg page, in today's guardian newspaper- centre spread(thursday dec 7th 2006).

Beautifully Human said...

lmao. this dude you are tooooo funny!! 'shokolokobangoshe'- i haven't heard that word since I left primary school!! lol

Anonymous said...

Finally Engr, I can comment on Blogger again.. Somebody say Alhamdulilah (Sp).
How have u been? Sorry work has been killing me oh, but we Thank God sha..

ChiefO said...

ATE LEE! na u we see so? these shanghai people need their heads examinationed o. dont they know u are not allowed to be overworked.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Ohh how i miss moi moi. Youve inspired me to cook it this weekend. Have a blessed week.