Saturday, January 20, 2007

my space

you gave me reason to be happy
you gave me reason to smile
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

you made me a better person
you gave me reason to care
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

you made me treat myself different
you made me grin from ear to ear
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

you gave me someone to care for
you gave me something to live for
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

you showed me parts of me i never knew existed
you showed me what i should do different
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

you gave me a reason to give my 100%
you made me open up to a fourth person other than ME, MYSELF n I
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE

we were friends before this long minute passed
we will remain friends now that the long minute has passed
you dont have to feel bad about everything and anything
i should have known not to leave MY SPACE

it was fun sharing MY SPACE with you
i can still remember how it started
...but i should have stayed in MY SPACE
scrap all that you just read... i still share MY SPACE with you

i'm happy i shared MY SPACE with you
thanks for sharing MY SPACE with me

10 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

Are we talking about the online site, My Space? LOL

Vera Ezimora said...

YAY I was first!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It made sense but it didn't make sense.. but I love the emotion behind it... Here's to MYSPACE(YOURSPACE)... Rock on brother!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Ok, i know this isn't about myspace- the online site 'cos u don't do such things. What's up man? This is a nice poem. Very emotional, but still very nice.

Lowla said...

Afi MY SPACE naa..
Hmm kinda emotional, hope all is well sha.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

It is always nice to see guys talk about their feelings - and u did good. Very deep and emotional. Im assuming this was written for some u enjoy sharing your space with.

ChiefO said...

vera: u will do just fine.

ONB: heres to "MY SPACE" (tips the glass of Rum and Coke)

insect inside: my one and only fire fly. dont mind vera, she thinks everyone is sane like her. green eyed yellow girl oshi.

lee: its been a minute. work is over working u o. we no even jam this 2007 yet. anyway ur brother is fine o. but could be a lot better.

stranger: hi stranger, thanks stranger, later stranger who knows me.

Anonymous said...

I thought of writing you a poem, but we both know how bad I am at things like this.

Glad you shared your space with me, cos you'll always be in my space. There will always be a space called OUR SPACE. I'll always love you, no matter what.

ChiefO said...

poem! i'm still waiting for the one u kinda sorta promised me a long minute ago. this is to OUR SPACE (tips the glass of xtra cranked up long island ice tea)

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww x infinity. This is making me teary eyed already. Isn't love just beautiful?