Tuesday, January 23, 2007

numerous talkings

hey people, how una dey? kilon wassup? ke du? ba wo ni? ya ya de? i dont have much to blog about o. i just had to put stuff up all in the name of updating.

y'all guess wat happened to me today. the one and only green eyed yellow girl called me at 4 o'clock this afternoon, problem is, she has never called me earlier than 10pm b4 since i've known her. i didnt know whether to be scared and run like fire on the mountain. anyway, i was like vera how now? next thing she starts making passes at me. that one made me even more scared cos vera and I no dey use eye see. anyway long story short, she opened up to me that she was buttering me up cos of diamond hawks threat to search for her picture. damn i knew all that buttering up wasnt for nothing. anyway vera, u r still the only blue fish in my fish tank so i would treat u nicely till i find another blue fish.

moving on...i finally started sleeping and eating all over again. yeah i know i didnt tell you guys. i had not been eating neither had i been sleeping. last night i slept close to 7hours with lil or no break in transmission. i had made up my mind on friday while driving back from maryland, that not eating or sleeping wasnt an option. so if what it takes is for me to drink nyquil at night just so i could sleep. i'll be glad to get back to my sleeping ways. my eating, well all i'll do is think of mama eda( aka mama engineerAyo) and how she would sit beside me with EBA STICK while growing up and voila the plate is empty. ask cherub about me, she knows food and I are like twinces. so for me not to eat was a big concern for me. plus i actually lost weight, my lil self lost even more pounds.
anyways i'm getting back to my eating ways and in case y'all need someone to invite over for dinner, i'll be glad to do u a favor and honor ur call. i'll lend you a helping mouth...

i got a wedding notice in the mail today, my italian friend is getting married in september. she cant wait to see my ghanian friend and I throw it down that day plus I owe her a dance too cos i gave her a raincheck a while back and she is going to redeem it that day.

7 comments:

Confused Naija Girl said...

Is it the Vera of blog world you are talking about. If its her Let DIamond Hawk pOSt her picture. LOL. If you are eating then send me some of your food oh. Thanks for ur advice and stopping by earlier.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are sleeping and eating now. You got me worried. Please, take the same advice you give me, please eat. I would make sure you do. Things are just going to get better from now on.

Vera Ezimora said...

yeye boy, so you came and wrote about me ehn.

Well, chief, u sef, u know i luff u, so abeg, don't show diamond that picture

Anonymous said...

Lol.... so vera doesn't want to be discovered ehn?!?! In fact just tell her to return my NaijaBloke to me if not I will join Ms. DiamondHawk in her efforts to locate Vera... including her home address and bank account number.

lol.. chiefO.. i for invite you come chop for my house but your airfare alone can guarantee you 20 different lasagna lunches at your favorite Italian eatery... but if you still want come sha... kosi problem... just don't forget to bring butter for the sandwiches... i ran out... lol

ChiefO said...

confusedomonaija: u are always welcome jare. veras picture is classified information o, at least till i decide to make it unclassified.

ate Lee: dumplings u sound like a chinko person already. abeg take am easy o. dont forget ur first love SQUID BALLS.

hey honeydarling, thanks for stopping by, not like u dont stop by, but u dont leave coments.

vera u see say u don cut many people toes. see as all of them gang down against you. u better no vex me anytime soon or else i'll turn that ur picture to pay-per-view.

overwhelmed so i'm invited? wait till u get a knock on ur door sometime soon then u'll know wat hit u. moreover i dont have to fly, i can walk plus u live just right across the boarder from me

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Can i do 'mo gbo mo ya" with u people, pweety please? Anyways, i'm happy to hear that u're now eating and sleeping well, 'cos truth be told, i was a teeny weeny bit worried. Are u serious Vera was begging you? Hmmm, upon her mouth. Anyways take care of urself.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Wait o, i just saw that the very popular missdbl we've read so much about made her appearance on ur blog. She said she'd make sure u eat, so i guess i can rest my lil' head then.