Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Post Parade Report...Part II

People! i'm back for the second part of my report. i've been away due to the hang under i had from my paparazzi wahala. anyway, hope y'all had fun reading so far. if you did then i guess i didnt do a good job, cos i tried to make it as uninviting as possible.
moving on, there was an RV parked on 44th street, right on Kudirat Abiola corner (yeah thats wat the street corner at the nigerian embassy is called). there was this lady standing outside it yelling, "FREE HIV TESTING! FREE HIV TESTING! RESULTS OUT IN 30MINUTES!" or somn close to that. i was like, wat would make all these people wanna get tested on parade grounds when all they have in their heads is having fun and catching fishes. run the risk of a potential fish seeing u go in and out of the RV. anywho, the lady distributed free gloves for those wey no fit hold body. come see as this one dude load am like say him go sell am. abi sey na use him wan use am finish. all by himself? anywho watever floats his canoe. that one pass and my people and i were chillin on the sidewalk o na so we hear noise and saw people running. a close up revealed to me that it was good old ramseh noah o. groupies were running after him ni o. with all the shielding from NYPD (na so talk say naija galaxies not stars get international absence) even heard some saying they wont wash their hands again cos he shook them. i say GOOD FOR THEM! STINK MY SISTER! STINK ON! the guy na nice guy i dont have anything against him. (i still have a skeleton to pick with naija rumor mills as regards his accident o)
i walked back up 44th st and heard some people got arrested for protesting the presence of governors and SINNERtors. i heard them chanting GOVERNORS GO HOME! GOVERNORS GO HOME! i guess some people got uncomfortable after a while and organized NYPD to take care of the innocent people exercising their right to be heard. i was gonna talk about some random chick but her own kinikon is not important so imma skip her like americans skips the letter T when pronouncing the word WATER. yeah we calling WA'ER.
my passie didnt bring his much talked about car but u guys trust me. i wont rest till i get to publish a whole book about that car. he said the rear wheels were making noise et all. so i was in the shop and to think i was gonna collect money from people to see the car at the parade(a brother got to make a buck or millions now. just see it as Pay Per View) he is having his birthday party on sunday though so urs trully would be there to report all the reportables and pictures would be taken.
Finally, we left the parade venue after all the happenings that we thot was going to happen. we hoped on the subway to connect with the ferry to slanting island. got off the ferry and walked to our illegal parking spot got in our limo and drove home.(talk about taking every mode of transportation just to honor nigeria. HOW MUCH MORE PATRIOTIC DO THEY WANT ME TO BE?) anywho while all this was happening we decided that when we got home we were gonna have a ISI-EWU ORGY. and sure enough we got home, ordered isi-ewu and some of us ordered some goat meat peppersoup. sad thing was that my nonsense passies had finished the palmwine that they bought. if not our isi-ewu orgy would have been over complete. but anywhich way we still had a scatterBlast, blastScatter whichever one u want me to call it. it was totally awesome, my fellow blogger, dont worry i ate ur own share if the ISI-EWU being the nice and caring person i am. i always remember y'all in ur time of need.

for those early planner who want to start preparing for next year. the parade would be on saturday september 29th 2007. May Allah spare our lives till then. Amin.

8 comments:

Beautifully Human said...

ok, I'm not going to read your blog at work from now on before they commit me to the psychiatric unit; so far they already think na craze they catch me for all the laugh I dey laugh!
Interesting post; eagerly anticipating the report from your friend's party and of course the pic of THAT CAR.
As for Ramsey Nouah, its a shame you like him, so I cant really diss the dude as much as I would want to, lets just say I think that to say he is overexposed is an understatement; the guy needs to chill small, jo! I better start planning for next yr's parade; I think I need to behold all them goings-on with my own eyes, sounds like it was really a blast.
Great blog, btw.

ChiefO said...

miss beautifully womanbeing! like ramseh noah like how. abeg fire on and talk wat is on ur mind biko. the badder the better.

Beautifully Human said...

where do I start now? That Ramsey guy should be banned for life from ever acting! Fine, e no fine; talent, e no get and ontop of that e think say im be all that a bag of garri.
Abeg I tire!

Mari said...

Where are the pictures? I was hoping to see a link to some online album or something like that.

Gosh it must have been fun. God willing I'll try and make it out to NY for next yr's parade. All this talk of Isi-ewu just reminded me of this lady I know in NY that makes the best isi-ewu i've ever had in my life. I cant wait to visit again.

Abeg dont forget to share the pictures and am looking forward to reading some more gist.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

I need tomakeplans to come next year, God willing. Haba! NY is only 1.5 hours drive away from me. Shebi u say u dey fast? Which one be palmwine and isi ewu again? This ur own style of Ramadan fasting pass me o. That car, na wa o.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

@ xoxo its true - and he's sitting there enjoying isi ewu and decided to tell us about it.

Im glad you had a blast time. But hold on, so people went by the nigerian embassy to celebrate. Wow, I wouldn't have thought of that.

ChiefO said...

bijou, my sister i didnt drink palm wine o. na my friends buy palmwine drink. all i did was marinate my soul with some serious isi-ewu.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

mennnnnnnn im salivating...isi-ewu...one of my favorite things to eat...as long as it's VERRRRRRYYYYYYY spicy. and I cant distinguish what organ im eating