Tuesday, October 24, 2006

sup human beings

hey peoples, kilon wassup? its been a minute. i've been blog-deprived for a minute now, but i'm back. read my update about DREAM STEALERS and make sure u comment or forever hold you peace. EID-MUBARAK to all my muslim reader. May the almighty accept fasts as an act of IBADA.AMIN.

talking about fasting, not eating and all that. i think my body doesnt know wat they call lunch anymore o. abeg any doctors in the blogonostosphere should help an engineer out. i ate yesterday afternoon after 30days of not eating at said time only for me to have a stomach downset o (cos upset would be an understatement). i was fine until i ate o. only for me to finish the food workout and my belle started giving me the noises, soundtrack and whateverumacallit. right now its 7.05pm and i still cannot bring myself to go eat cos i fear imma have another round out a downsetting stomach. anywho, maibe its cos i ate a lil and my belly was expecting me to dismantle a mountain all in the name of fasting is over and i can now eat. the thing don tire me o. but if its request is for me to eat a mountain and even eat the valley plus. this belly should have simply told me that now. instead of inconviniencing me for every last sane cell in my system. anyway sha, i go beta we go buy toyota.

2 comments:

Beautifully Human said...

pele oh chiefo. your body probably just needs to adjust to the sudden influx of food after being dry for so long. it doesn't want to generate too much mechanical energy, which can be converted to heat energy, which, if not dissipated, could build up thus causing a meltdown, abi? lol

DiAmOnD hawk said...

you have to reintroduce yourself to food...gradually..thirty day fast? when did you go for the ghanian party...o o jeun ni be ni