Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ranting and Rambling

i dont have much happening around me at the moment, or at least nothing i would want to talk about for now. hopefully soon i would spill my gutts or forever hold my peace.

i got to work "ON TIME" today and went to drop off my coat in the locker/coat room after strolling in about 10minutes late. i was hanging up my coat and somn prompted me to look up. i noticed some shinning matter on the shelf above the coat hanger. A closer examination of the specimen, i noticed it was a chrome plated or stainless steel object. hmmmmmmmm. the detective in me made me look with keen interest. that was when i got the shocker of the morning. it turned out that the said shinny matter was nothing more than a VIBRATOR aka DILDO aka LIL'JOHN. the other fellow in the coat room was said, "its been there for a minute," and i was like for real.

i havent been in the coat room for a long minute now, cos i leave it in the car most times, but did my bringing it in today give me something to talkabout or wat? i doubt if the owner of the shinny specimen would come clean and claim her merchandise but at least its good to know that someone has been having on good time at work. those bathroom breaks must have been really satisfying, i can only imagine the smile on the persons face after every bathroom break.


hmmmmmmmmmmm! i'll sure be taking my coat to the coat room now. u never know i might meet the lucky fellow who forgot her LIL'JOHN in the coat room.

Thanks for reading y'all

9 comments:

DiAmOnD hawk said...

oh my goodness...my mouth opened in shock. i was even thinking maybe it's a camera or something...OH MY GOODNESS...LOL

Beautifully Human said...

some people really have got GUTS!!

Demi said...

Lol...this is mad funny! So, Engineer, did you have a good feel of it?

ChiefO said...

yes o some people have more than gutts o. they have liver and spleen even kidney sef, they have.

desola, MA BE GI FUN E O! how dare u expect me to touch such. do u know where it has been to ehnn.? and i thot u were on my side, now i know better.

Anonymous said...

i know right? am sure u had to av some fun.... if u did not, abeg u no be real naija man.oh heck, u juss a boy anywayz.

haven't u heard d saying... opportunity comes but once ni? u be egbe o DJ.

Mari said...

LMAO...what a shocker! I know myself very well, I would have found a way to figure out who owned it. That person must be having a heck of a good bathroom break.
But come..."chrome plated or stainless steel object" thats not good during the winter period if u know what I mean.

Please tell us when u find the owner!

Vera Ezimora said...

lolz!

Oh my gosh, Deji, did u touch it? So she left her 'man' on the locker like that? She coulda at least put some clothes on him!

ChiefO said...

mari she sure has been having a damn good bathroom break.

vera God forbid me touch that kinda thing. i have mine live in my pants why should i now start touching such non-living things.

the things this cold go cause ehnn na only God know o. the cold catch her so tey she carry her "man" as Vera called it to work. come to think of it. the store is cold sometimes even with the heat on.

Anonymous said...

Why not just confiscate it and wait for someone to start looking for it? You could then be the 'good guy' when [and if] she owns up and asks for her pleasuring device.