Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I shall not be tempted!

Hey y'all! kilon wassup? i was gonna say nohin had happened to me lately but just when i started typing, i remembered this miss who was hitting on me yesterday. My day started off just ok. i thanked God for allowing me the priviledge of seeing another day. did the usual morning ritual and went to get my alumni card so i could have access to their pc, unlimited paper for printing and all (stuff i paid for and hardly ever used while i was still a student). anywho i got that done, got back to the carpark only to find that some nonsense hound had given me a parking warning. the guy no even fear. giving a whole engineerAyo warning. what arant nonsense! all well i left and went to my friends mum's african store. she was there by herself thus i ended up helping her with some of the customers present. next thing o, this customer she was helping walked up behind me, looked at me for a minute and was like, "do u work here?" and i answered, yes, i do. how may i help u, wat do u want or somn like that. Na so she open mouth o, "i want you!" her buddy who came in with her was like, "he looks young" (yeah i dont look my age, got them good genes in my system). she was now like, "i dont care, he looking hmmm! hmmm!" att his point i was thinking in my head, rewind back to 7months ago when engineerAyo was single and wasnt fasting. little did she know she was playing with kinikon.
anywho, i just ignored her and went on with my bidness. hopefully she wont keep coming back to the african store looking for me later on and start the stalking process. Amen! she aint gonn get anywhere anyway cos i got my one and only missDBL and she sure is all the different shades of sexy(overwhelmed abeg no sharge me for copyleft infrindgement o) that i ask for.

have a nice nite y'all.

sleep is happening to me early today.

3 comments:

9jamommy said...

Lol..play on playa..

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

LOL - imagine the audacity - the boldness - the nerve - if only you were single and had not fasted for the new woman -- haha - I don't think she will be stalking you anytime soon - she got the message - you ignored her right!! - But at least your friends mum has a good customer now if she does decide to satlk you -

NaijaBloke said...

Chineke!!! Engineer Ayo .. u did what.pass up on free IV.
Abeg which side of the planet u dey o.LOL

Nice blog ..will be back