Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stupid people...

I know we all meet orisirisi people everyday, and I know we all know that one person who thinks they are the shit meanwhile they aren't up to my shit. I have had contact with a whole bunch of them. To some extent I feels its more of being an olodo than actually being stupid. I has this coworker who always acted like she was the top bitch maibe cos she had a fat ass and every guy around tried to get some and got some. not like I have anything against her or anything but my filosophy is if u can claim to be the biggest shit around then have the brains to support ur claim. In my own books she was the stupid hot shit that everyone wanted to get in her pants. U might wonder why I think of her this way. I'll sure tell U. She proved herself to be the stupid hot shit some long minute ago at work. na so I sit my own jeje o and she was like "wat time is it" and I was like ten minutes to eleven. she turns around and was like "and wat does that mean?" I looked at her confused like wat does she mean by "wat does that mean." she repeated herself and this time she was like,"wat time is that?" I said once again ten minutes to eleven. at this point she looked like she wasn't ok to me or better still I thot she was messing with me. I walked away and was giggling as I walked. she called me back and asked why I was laughing. at this time she had on this look on her face that had wat is wrong with this dude. I was like wat does she want me to do. She asked me a question and I answered shikena. na wetin concern fish with contraceptive. she say ok wats the time? And I was like some minutes to eleven. na so she talk say she no understand wetin I dey talk o. Meaning I should tell her the time in the 10:50(ten:fifty) format that she doesn't understand wat I meant by ten minutes to eleven. At this point I now understood her problem, and the only thing I could come up with was that she couldnt tell time. cos how hard is it to understand ten minutes past eleven. anywho sha wat can I do. I cannot teach her time not at that age. instead I would have recommended that she go back to 2nd grade and collect thetuition her parents paid cos she got ripped off.
these people always get me wired up though. theres this other time I was tryingt o sell a generator to this customer of mine. I was explaining to them how to use it and all o. and I was like this is the gas tank I could hold up to 5 gallons of gasoline. next thing I heard was, "do I have to put gas in it" I was like Yes, u do. and the next thing I heard was, "I don't want to deal with gasoline don't you have electric" see me thinking in my head that how can someone think of producing electricity with electricity during a power outage. anyways we will all learn one day one day. enough of this talk about olodo people sef. they will be fine.

fingers hurt, have a nice midnight

2 comments:

Lowla said...

hahahaha.. Welcome to the world of stupidos..
I know what you mean jare. Just take it easy..

Some mothers do have them you know..:)

Mari said...

Oh my God....lmao this is so freaking hilarious!