Tuesday, September 12, 2006

NIPOST don show me sege metala

i need help for real. i dont know wats wrong with me o. i mailed my home fone bill with no postage stamps, no wonder they have been calling my house and it wasnt like i didnt have stamps sef. anyway sha they returned my bill to me, my question is, isnt it the same 39cents they require to deliver it to the fone company that they used in sending it back to me? dem don craze gonn o. why couldnt they just simply deliver it free of stamp and call it a day. hopefully i wont be past due by the time they get it. but these people mean o. all well, i guess i'll take the fone company's offer and start paying my bills online and if they ask me for stamp again then i know they want me to sepelize for them.

7 comments:

Lowla said...

lol.. when u said NIPOST, my mind went to Naija oh.. Is it Nipost they call it there in Yankee or USPOSTAL? well I wouldnt know..

Nipost sortta reminded me of Naija sha.
I think you shud just pay ur bills online, that way, u are safe and welcome to the world of internet transaction.. yeay yeah im promoting my field of specialty..

Lowla said...

when I say field of specialty, no be 419 oh..lol.make I no over yan abeg.. na EBusiness Processing I meant..

ChiefO said...

why u dey open ur yansh for internet. nobody asked u to put disclaimer. when then if it 419 whose business. at least u have a field of specialty. some people wish they had one. dont mind me i feel like running my mouth tonite.

ChiefO said...

my sister it is USPS o but NIPOST sounded better thats all. plus i have stamps i wanna get rid of anyway so i'll use them all first b4 i ditch the post office. i'll ditch them till its time to ship ur sisters efo-egusi.

Anonymous said...

NA D PRINCIPLE O...

Vera Ezimora said...

Ode! You're the only one that will send letter without stamp. Well, you're right. There's definitely something wrong with you.

ChiefO said...

VERA shut ur dirty mouth there. like its not ur MUMU self that rubbed off on me. and u have the intestines and guts to call me names. if u are not careful i'll sue u for influencing me to doing stuff i normally dont do and wont do.