Monday, September 25, 2006

R.I.P. Uncle...

was gonna blog about the nigerian day parade coming up on saturday and also give u an update about my passies mitsubishi eclipse but i cant no more. my uncle passed away sometime last week and i just found out today.(my mum and aunt didnt want my sister and I to know) it was my other uncle who called my sister and told her and she told me. i've been moody on and off since i got the news. i dont really know the details though but i know he has been ill on and off for quite a long minute now. he fought back hard and almost came up tops but alas he couldnt go all the way. i'm going to call my mum today though. i need to know how his wife and kids are taking things and if they have told my grandma yet. he has been buried though. May Almighty Allah grant him paradise. Amin.

"from him we have come and to him we shall return"

4 comments:

Lowla said...

Condolence..
May your dear uncle rest in peace..

Im sorry about that.. Epele..

Anonymous said...

E ya...May his soul rest in peace . Amen

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

May his soul R.I.P. I guess since u're moody, no more Naija Day parade for u?

Anonymous said...

May your Uncle's soul Rest In Peace.