Monday, September 04, 2006

shit hole!

na wa o! can somebody please help me find a way out of this shit hole called sears. i'm tired of their BS for real. anyways lil do they know that i'm on my way to better things. as i always say they will be fine and if they aren't they can kiss my ass and tell me the flavor.

talking about flavor, its been a while i went to the city to get me some ice cream.(havent been their since the winter) do i hear u ask why i would go into the city just cos of ice cream. trust me that shit is worth every bit of it. i dont only go all the way, i also have to wait at least a half hour b4 i can get a table. the place is SERENDIPITY III for no reason my friends and i have this nonsense unusual ice cream craving at 10pm at night during the winter. all well thats that about ice cream.

ernesto showed me pepper on saturday o. see as him dey blow like say him dey possessed. ask me how i knew. i was doing waka about ni o. i had to attend my cousins wedding, the cousin sef i never met him b4 o. but he is sha my cousin, i had to show face at all cost of plus my big aunty that came from chicago wanted to see me by anyhow possible.(last time she saw me was almost 15 years ago). and she also wanted to introduce me to some other cousins that were present. i was all for it anyway that way she would introduction me to the female ones there. u wanna know why, simple, so i wont start scoping my cousin. i don tire for this thing sef cos these days all men have to be careful b4 i go dey chase my cousin. anyways God would help us. AMEN!

No comments: