Thursday, September 07, 2006

INTERVIEW IN MARYLAND

i went for my interview and i thik i aced it. now i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope my fone rings sooner than later. the position is in MD too. i had to drive back and forth but then i got to do wat i got to do.

talking about MD, and driving back and forth. on my way back to NY yesterday i stopped by ODUKUN's place in BOWIE to say hi. the nonsense girl barely offered me a sit not to talk of food. but thats not even bad at all she is praying i get the job so she would have someone to bother. lil does she know that the job also comes with a restraining order against her. anyway she will learn one day.

i also called my friend FUNMIE to see wat she was doing so i could go hang out with her b4 i hit the road. she no carry fone. i had wanted to see her and VERA the trouble maker but i didnt get to. all well, there is always another time, plus we'll mos def see when they come to Ny for the nigerian day parade anyway.

i also heard ODUKUN's ex-BF is gonna be a celebrity. i actually need to call VERA to confirm it cos she is the information minister. watever she says has some lie to it but it could be TRUE LIES so i'll still ask her.

on my way back from MD right after the delaware memorial bridge na so this MUMU guy wan follow me race on top I-95, lil did he know that even if i decided to race him, he'll be eating my dust cos his nonsense ford taurus got nothing on me. anyway sha i didnt race him cos i wasnt ready to get some stupid ticket cos of his ass, plus a clean driving record is one of the things my future employers would look at now tha i'm done with the second interview.

No comments: