Saturday, September 09, 2006

Its my birthday!

yeah its my birthday today! i know some of y'all might wanna know how old i became. sure i'll tell u, i'm one year older. anywho today was aiight sure better than the last couple of birthdays i have had. my birthdays for the last three years i've been in school all day. so having to work today for just six hours was like a birthday gift of some sort.
i didnt do much, just hung out with my passies after i got off work, order food to go (i aint cooking nohin for nobody) and returned the calls of everyone who called me. more people actually called me on this birthday than i the last few years. i'm waiting for my gifts. i dont want anything i wont use so VERA if u think that nonsense 99cent store hausa perfume u bought would be accepted u must be smoking wat u cannot drink.

wat else has been happening outside my birthday, lets see (thinking) nothing really. yeah my uncle is ill and has been in the hospital for two days now. he simply went for a checkup o and they said his BP was high na so they admit am o. anyway i pray he get out soon cos me personally i have being admitted. i think all thru my life i've only been admitted maximum 3 times and that is if u count the times i slept overnight and was back home the next morning. hopefully he'll be back home by tomorrow.

good nite y'all.

2 comments:

Lowla said...

Hey Happy Birthday- Belated.. I see we got so many September babies in the house..

Nice.. Check out my blog too, so we become blogging pals..

Its Biola's sister

Vera Ezimora said...

Ayodeji,

I will slap you oh! See, I was gonna say happy birthday, but now that you mentioned my name even had the audacity to call my gift (which is nonexistent by the way) "cheap", I will come there and open up a can of ass whoopin on you. If you know what is good for you, just beg me right now! Now, now, now!!! Anyways, keep my isi ewu o! I still haven't figured out how or if I'm coming down there, but I will try.

Damn, this comment is too long sha.

Aiight good night. I just put ur face up on TN